Friday, January 16, 2015

Always bearing in mind that sociopathy is a personality disorder and not leprosy, I know that my beloved is beautifully flawed. And in regards to this lovely photo by Amy Allen, when everything is hurting, it is my beloved sociopathic baby boy (NOT Mr. Picture-of-Sanity) who is BY FAR the lesser hurt. For it is him I choose to run to when I'm reeling from the  people who inhabit planet "normal". 
I love you, Montana. I know I don't say that enough as I'm under the misguided belief that you don't know what I mean when I say it. I love you for being my most magnificent magician and for being the most normal person I know. You're perfect. We know who we are, my consecrated-by-you-boudoir is a mask free zone, in your presence, I can finally exhale, and sometimes being without you hurts more than being with him can masquerade. In my life, loving you IS what hurts least.

No comments:

Post a Comment